Explainer Video Script: 8 Fine Tips to Nail ItVitalii Romanchenko
If your company strives to share its products or services with the world, but you are not sure how to get your message across in an engaging way, never fear! An explainer video may be just what you need.
But, before you start working on the visuals, it is essential to create a memorable script that would bring value to the target audience. Here’s how to an explainer video script.
Why are explainer videos so successful?
Explainer videos are becoming increasingly popular with the leading business players as they enable fast production of relevant content and empower more engaging communication with clients.
Below are some reasons why explainer videos are so trendy these days. By creating an explainer video, your business can:
- Raise brand awareness and create interest in your products or services by breaking complex concepts into bite-size chunks of information.
- Build trust and credibility with your target audience by providing them with information about your company in a visually appealing way.
- Stand out from your competitors using a powerful tool enabling your potential customers to learn about your business.
- Increase website conversion rates and drive traffic to your website or social media pages, as well as generate new leads and improve sales rate.
- Render your message in an entertaining and informative way that appeals to logic and emotion.
Upon deciding you want to produce an explainer video that enhances your communication and shares knowledge effectively, you may choose the specific characteristics that will be the core of your explainer video script.
What are the types of explainer videos?
The structure of your script will rely upon the message you are trying to convey and the goal you are trying to achieve. Here are four common types of explainer videos that may give you a hint on how to structure your ideas accurately and succinctly.
- Product videos showcase a company’s products or services. These videos typically include demonstrations of how the product works and testimonials from satisfied customers.
- Tutorial videos are designed to teach viewers how to use a particular product or service, allowing them to acquire new skills and expand personal knowledge. These videos can be created either in the form of step-by-step instructions or more general overviews of the topic.
- Testimonial videos feature customers or employees expressing their positive experiences with a company’s products or services. Testimonial videos build trust and credibility with potential customers, showcasing the company’s expertise.
- Educational videos provide viewers with relevant information on a chosen topic. Their primary purpose consists in knowledge sharing, meaning this type of explainer video is likely to render an overview of the concept rather than provide step-by-step instructions on how to accomplish certain tasks.
With these video types in mind, you can come up with an explainer video script that would suit the needs of your target audience.
How to write an explainer video script?
How to create an explainer video that will be effective at communicating and appealing to the viewers’ emotions? Below are eight universal tips that can guide you on a journey toward an explainer video of exceptional quality.
- Write a brief outline.
You should clearly understand what the purpose of the video is. What is the key message you want to communicate with your explainer video script? What call to action do you want to include?
- Keep your script clear and concise.
How long does it take to make an explainer video? Explainer videos are typically 2-7 minutes in length. Try to keep your overall message clear and concise while providing enough information to engage and educate your viewers.
- Use strong visuals.
In addition to a well-written script, an explainer video should also include strong visuals that help to support the message. Be sure to include images or graphics that are relevant and interesting. Pay special attention to animations or motion graphics that can help to bring your video to life.
- Make it relatable.
Your explainer video script should be relatable to your target audience. Use language and examples that will resonate with them, and make sure to address any pain points or common questions they may have.
- Tell a story with a personal touch.
People love stories, so try to incorporate one into your explainer video. A story can help make your message more memorable and relatable while providing a natural structure for your video.
- Use humor sparingly.
If you can make your viewers laugh, they are more likely to remember the video. But it is essential not to go overboard, as humor can be distracting in the explainer video script.
- Include a call to action (CTA).
What do you want your audience to do after watching your video? Your CTA should be clear and concise. Inspire viewers to take some action. For example, you may want them to visit your website, sign up for your email list, or download a free product sample.
- Focus on the benefits.
What are the benefits of using your product or service? Be sure to highlight these in your script so that viewers can see how your solution can help them.
Melding together creativity and accuracy, your explainer video script can bring real value to viewers and create a sense of community and mutual understanding as a result. But, given a wide range of tools out there, how to quickly and easily create an explainer video if your project is time-constrained?
How to make an explainer video with Elai?
Creating an explanatory video with Elai is easy! Following these simple steps, you can quickly and effortlessly empower your explainer video script with Artificial Intelligence (AI)-enabled visuals.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to produce a high-quality explainer video with Elai:
- Choose a template from our library of professionally-designed templates. You can access 20+ talking avatars to embrace the video with a personal touch.
- Add your own text, images, and videos. At Elai, we provide access to 65+ languages, so your company can reach out to various target audiences.
- Customize the template to match your brand or message. You can make sure your explainer video becomes more engaging with your photos and videos. What’s more, Elai has features that enable any video avatar to speak in your own voice.
- Export your video and share it with the world. Once you have finished producing your impactful explainer video, publish it on various platforms and see the difference.
As a result, you can easily convert the explainer video script into speech with our easy-to-use tool. There is no need for special video editing skills.
All things considered
Creating a great explainer video script is all about knowing your viewers and understanding how to produce valuable content. By crafting a story that is both informative and engaging, you can make a video that will truly capture attention and leave a lasting impression. With little planning, you can easily write a script that will help you deliver your message in the most effective way possible.
Elai is a startup company that unites technology devotees from all over the world. With our assistance, you can easily create high-quality training videos.
Interested to learn more? Don’t hesitate to contact us.