Custom avatar footage instructions
The quality of your avatar will 100% depend on the footage being made in accordance with instructions.
Ready to start?
Here is a guide on how to create your own avatar.
- Book a studio with a good camera and green background available;
- Clothes, haircuts, and makeup will stay the same as in your footage. We won’t be able to change the avatar’s looks later. Please make sure that the clothing that will fit most of your videos;
- Your hair shouldn’t cover your face;
- Pro tip: try speaking with 2-3 seconds pauses at home so you can fully focus on filming quality footage at the studio.
- The green background is very important and preferred.
- Good lighting ensures the high quality of the footage, so using professional operators and lighting services is worth it.
- The camera should film at least in Ultra HD (4K) and support 30FPS, better 6K or 8K. The higher resolution your footage will have, the better quality avatar will have. For HQ avatars we require your head to be at least 600px in height.
- Clear audio must be included. Please speak loudly and ensure there is no extra noise. It is ideal to use a professional microphone.
- Your footage should contain at least 2 uninterrupted speeches.
- Each speech should be 2 minutes long;
- Look exactly at camera during the shot;
- Your movements should be natural and calm. You can use a few gestures and face movements, but don't be too expressive. Expressive head and body movements won't match the speech and make it look less natural;
- Your speech topic and the language choice do not matter. Just tell about anything to feel comfortable;
- Make small pauses (1-3 seconds). Do them when you finish with idea so they feel natural. 4-5 pauses per speech would be enough. Pauses should be natural and with mouth closed;
- To make quality even better, you can also record additional 2 minutes of more expressive and amplitude movements of your mouth, so our AI can learn how your month and your teeth look and move. Don’t shy to open your mouth widely here.
Request your custom avatar